Principal Software Engineer
- Strong working knowledge of software Architecture, development and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of:
- Background job processing
- Simultaneously managing several databases and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of modern web development frameworks and tools.
- Provide guidance to other team members on web development issues.
- Making recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Collaborating to form firm view of quality metrics and expectations for the delivery.
- Providing progress reports to management and other affected stakeholders.
- Effectively read, digest, and make recommendations on the code of fellow team members.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new features or standards. Write end-to-end and unit tests.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- 5 plus years’ experience
- Works well under pressure
- Capable to handle multiple tasks with good time management skills
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Empathy for others
- 21 annual leave
- Join an international team, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, London, and Amsterdam
- Possible Equity Options
- Ability to flex working from home and office
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
“I love that we have such a diverse team from around the globe. It makes every day interesting”
Flexibility, a great company culture with an amazing product to grow and deliver to market. Dynamic Leadership and team that shares mutual goals and interests providing the opportunity to make a difference !